Bring a life-size silicone doll

TPE has no peculiar smell and feels good! Good elasticity, but TPE is physically cross-linked and will not have a certain permanent deformation. Flat chest sex doll materials with high molecular weight have better elasticity, thermoplastic elastomers have non-toxic environmental safety, wide hardness, excellent coloring, soft feel, weather resistance, fatigue resistance and high temperature resistance, and excellent processability It is flexible, non-curing, and the processing efficiency is higher than the rubber to be recycled to reduce costs. The second injection molding can form PP, PE, PC, PS, ABS and other adhesive-coated substrates.

In today’s cities, there are more and more single men and women, especially all kinds of otaku and single nobles! Because there is no girlfriend, there is even a very strong physiological demand, because the consumption is too high and the price can only be forgotten. But we know that if the physiological needs are too long, it can easily lead to various physiological diseases! Therefore, in this case, men often choose to go to nightclubs to find happiness, but we know that choosing the beauty of nightclubs will always make many men feel that the pace is not too fast or the price is too high, so many single men are gradually alienated.

arker - 157CM B-cup Cute Face WM NO.33 Head Tan Skin TPE Sex Doll

After showering, give the doll body powder. Use ordinary baby powder. The purpose is to remove the oil while removing the oil and remove the dirt on the body. After that, rinse to remove the oil and powder, and then wipe the powder and dirt with a damp towel. Then, after drying the Male sex doll, pour the powder and keep the body dry and clean.

The reason why this man brought a life-size silicone doll. Because the local conditions were not particularly good, when I was young, I did not find a better wife. I am single and have a wedding because I have been hurt a lot for a long time. They left themselves for various reasons, so he had a bad impression of women, but he had this need, so under the introduction of a friend, he came to our sex doll shop.

At first, you will be very suspicious, because you have given up the feminine world once and for all. A few weeks ago, this friend will tell you that he bought a silicone sex doll to overcome his loneliness. That hurt you deeply, but at the same time you forgave him. So you agree. Maybe his companion is very good. You can also have the best sex Flat chest sex doll.

In addition, the latex love doll has a promising name. Sex dolls are the names of noble works. The torso is convenient and moderate in size. In principle, the doll has three deep holes, namely the mouth, vagina and anus, which can be integrated into sex games. Their appearance is absolutely outstanding. But the most important thing is that it brought me great relaxation.

Have any Question or Comment?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *